Post Launch Phase: Continue Growing Your Business
Now you’ve launched your product and the initial excitement is beginning to die down, you need to start finding ways to sustain your sales and to increase them over time. There are plenty of ways you can generate more interest in your product post-launch but a few of the best options include:
- Using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase the visibility of your own website and/or landing page
- Networking with other webmasters and publishers in your niche or with other affiliates. You can do this in person at networking events or through social media sites like LinkedIn
- Building a social media following by posting regularly and providing value
- Using PPC – which is a type of paid advertising that usually appears on Google search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Experimenting with your price/sales copy/graphics etc. in order to make your product more tempting to buyers.
Perhaps most excitingly though, you can also now move on to selling your next product. This is actually a very important step because each time you go through the process you are going to get better at it. You’ll be able to learn through feedback what works and what doesn’t and this means that each product you create will have a slightly higher chance of being a huge hit.
A great idea is to create a “by-product”. This means creating a related product to the one you had just launched. For instance, if the product your launched was called “The 5-Minute Ab Workout”, you could then start creating a product called “The 5-Minute Leg Workout”.
Don’t give up – just keep trying and you’ll be sure to get there eventually. If nothing else, having more products means that your sales will add up cumulatively. Remember, once you’ve built your product it will keep working for you with no extra investment!