A Quick Checklist Prior To Your Launch
- Prior to launch make sure your web pages load and that you’re hosting your files on a fast server. The last thing you want is to lose sales because of a frozen server.
- Make sure your sales page images are optimized so that they load faster. You can use an image compression tool such as Image
- Make sure your sales page is compatible and looks good on all browsers, including mobile devices.
- Make sure to test all download links.
- Test all your order links – your front-end and backend products.
- Prepare some backend offers on your download/thank you page if you want to increase sales.
- Inform affiliates and JV partners well in advance of details of your launch such as the date, time, where they can get their protional tools, etc.