What Kind of Videos Can You Shoot?
Now that you’re all set with equipment and tools, you’re ready to start creating your video product.
The big question is, “What kind of videos can you shoot?”
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Video diary style. You could record a behind-the-scenes of your business or life and package it into one course.
- You can interview experts and public figures in your industry. This makes for great content.
- Step-by-step/how to course. Hit the record button and show your audience exactly how it’s done.
- Create a 4-week coaching program. Each week you could prepare a video for the program.
- If you speak at conferences or run a workshop, why not package it into a product? Even if you don’t speak, you could simply present in front of the camera to create a course.